Drugs and Alcohol
Currently a work in progress but something that I COMPLETELY forgot to include in my system but Ryan Quinn brought up.
So here’s the list as it currently sits:
Alcohols- From sugar, barley, and various fruits
• Rum (sugar)
• Gin (vodka with fruit)
• Ale (barley)
• Hard fruit drinks (fermentation)
• Mead (honey)
• Vodka (anything)
• Cloud: Derived from Fogbark. Ask Ryan.
• Dew: Derived from Brezzeweed. Ask Ryan.
• Spark: Derived from the seeds of the Burst Cactus.
• Brezzeweed: A small, fine bladed plant that grows very short. When chewed it can be used as a mild pain reliever.
• Fogbark: Just beneath the thin bark of the Smoketree is the living layer of the bark, called the phloem. This layer has a compound in it that works as a relaxant and depressant. Frequently smoked for the effects.
• Burst Cactus: An unassuming cactus that grows natively under the red moon. Growing only about a foot off the ground the cactus is short, squat and flowers often. The flesh of the plant seems to have no effects on humanoids but the flower and its seeds seem to act as a stimulant. The flower and seeds are typically dried and then brewed into a drink for the effects.